The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Fest Track Time

RedSupraGirl

Hi guys, does any one have track time for the Sat, or know of anyone who has ? I really want to take my car car around the track, i promise it would be entertaining!! ;) :D

Cheers Claire xxxx

Just spoke to Japfest & all track sessions for Saturday are NOW SOLD OUT no more spaces left sorry :(

Just spoke to Japfest & all track sessions for Saturday are NOW SOLD OUT no more spaces left sorry :(

Bet there will be at least a couple of no-shows on the day, may be worth smiling at the booking office as soon as you get there - just in case...

Just out of interest...

Anybody booked for a track blast ?

Done it in a classic & a kit-car a couple of times but would'nt be keen in an auto Supe, not big enough run off area for my style of track driving :(

;

;

;

;

My style has been 100% power / 10% talent = me thinking over & over "sh*t I'm going to crash - sh*t I'm going to crash" etc etc :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys, does any one have track time for the Sat, or know of anyone who has ? I really want to take my car car around the track, i promise it would be entertaining!! ;) :D

Cheers Claire xxxx

So did you manage to get on the track in the end? As a passenger?

I got track time but my car was boxed in by the other supras, i was gutted! :(

But managed to win a ride in the Drift Works car it was amazing!! :D

Next year i will be driving mine on the track with out fail! :D

was yours the one with the body kit front bumper? met u in bristol?

Hi guys,yes i was the girl at Cribbs Mc Ds in the red supra!

I was gutted i couldnt drive my car on the track but was so excited to win the comp to be a passenger in a drift works car!:D

NO i wasnt scared going in to a corner at 140 in fact i was watching his every move to lurn how the pros do it!

I try! lol next time i will be 1st in the que!

I hope you can all make the Bristol meet!! Good to see you again! ;)