The mkiv Supra Owners Club

doh! bloomin rain......

evanshaw

Was out this afternoon changing the front speakers for some spangly 16cm ones. So moved the car in a place on the drive that I could get both car doors open. Just finishing off the first, the drivers side when a bit of rain started and I could hear it thundering in the distance. So thought right better finish up and move the car back in front of the garage door. Just about getting the car to where I wanted it when it started bucketing it down, lost vision completely and in the space of about a second I banged the car into the garage door handle. Really peed off. It's cracked the laquer across about an inch of my do-luck.

Is this an easy repair? Anyone know someone in the Derby area that could fix it realatively cheaply but well of course?

Am so annoyed at myself to be honest.:mad: if I'd got a gun I'd have shot the garage door by now......