The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to site but not to supras:D(PICS INSIDE)

Guest SOUPRAMAN

Guest SOUPRAMAN

Hey guys, I just became aware of this site and I've had my soup since Jan. '04 Just like I'm sure most of your cars have been a constant transformation, mine's almost complete. I've been through 3 sets of wheels, 2 hoods, 2 turbos, 2 smallblocks, 2 paintjobs, etc. etc. Anyways here's some pics:

Only 27lbs on c16

A slower car than me (we found out:D) but I'd trade him in a second:eyebrows:

Found some cars to play with:D

Alright, sorry about the ton of pictures, I just wanted to let you know alittle bit about me. Nice to meet you and take care,

Jon

Guest SOUPRAMAN

Thanks guys, yeah the engine bay cleaning/ paint is the next thing on the list. Here's some specs: 94' Six Spd Targa, PTE74GTS, HKS 272's,1000cc's, HKS DLI, AEM EMS, Profec Type-S Boost controller w/ remote switch on wheel, Bullish Intake, Koyo Rad, Twin Walbro's,Twin Flexalite's, B&M short shifter, OS Gilken Twin Disc Clutch, Greddy header, Greddy 3-Row FMIC,Greddy Wastgate, Twin SuperSequentials located under driver signal, Sp 3 1/2 exhaust, FJO wideband, AEM cam gears, TopSecret c/f hood, BLK centered lightened CCW Classics 18x10,17x11.5's 285's & 315's BFG DR's. Brembo Crossdrilled rotors (frnt), Hawk pads, JUN Frnt Clip(Only 1 in the U.S.:), Bomex sides,

Veilside Rear.

Guest SOUPRAMAN

I love my ccw's. Yeah the yellow paint job and prep was horrible. They cut corners everywhere. That was the color on the car when I bought it. The car's in paint right now it should be done and picked up wed. of next week. I don't cut corners:Dimage

Guest SOUPRAMAN

Actually it's aussie horsepower check out the dyno:p

It's on a load bearing dyno that reads about 15% lower rwhp than a free rolling dyno, in other words, this is the lowest possible reading on any dyno and it's making alittle more:D