The mkiv Supra Owners Club

club stickers

supraturbochris

As some of you know. When the supra members pack comes through it comes with stickers for the inside of your windows. This is a problem with people like myself who have tinted windows.

So i went to my local graphic shop yesterday and got these made up. They can do in any colour but stick on the outside of your window.

What do you think???

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1349/dsc00085pk5.jpg

By mr2turbochris, shot with W910i at 2008-04-27

when i bought a few bits for them, i asked if they has any stickers. Which they did. Dont cost anything.

The supra oc stickers got made up for £8 thats both, but im sure he would do them a bit cheaper if a few people want them.

Let me know please

Yeh supraturbochris, ive got the same problem as you had...i really want some of those!!!

In white like you have though...;) :)

Just realised I had done a double post so I decided to ask that in the spur of the moment so I didn't look like a tit.:innocent: You can put me in the Fail thread now I guess :(

Everyone is human matey, don't sweat it. I've done some a lot worse than that, like picking people up on typos whilst spelling "spelling" wrong. :blink::(:taped:

Guest mattsupra

and whilst were on the subject of stickers

if anyone else wants any i can get them done too if your in lincolnshire area and your coming to the cleethorpes/skegness meet let me know via pm and ill get some done too (if this is ok with the peeps in the offices upstairs lol)

sorry to bust in like this just thought it might be a good idea to include this too (if not sorry)

matt