The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Goodafternoon From Australia... Race anyone?

Guest WNIGHT

Guest WNIGHT

Afternoon guys and girls.:)

After reading the site for years, I thought I might finally jump aboard.

My supra is a slightly modified 1994 TT RZ. I've had it for about a year after upgrading from the NA i had for a year prior.

I wont go on about the car or the mods ive done as we all know how awsome any supra is.....

But with so much of a global cult following for the supra, i keep wondering.... we all do it very well but - which country does it best? Im pretty sure i allready know :p .... you have to admit would be pretty awsome to see an international track day with the Australian Supra forums members to go up against the UK and American Forum members (you can join forces if you feel you need to :p)... shame its not likly to ever happen.. I guess we all know who would win anyway:)lol....

Yes im just stirring up the beez nest here a bit.. all in the name of good fun and rivalry:D:d.... although its a pity top gear wouldnt take up the challenge :)

it would be a good idea, but very hard due to needing all the cars in the same place, but this is what i think will happen:

America v UK v Australia v japan

japan's supra is that technically advanced it wont start because thy dont like the smell of the air,

the American supra will blow the gearbox while showing off its 1800BHP

the Australians will have a barbecue and forget its time to start racing;)

and us UK lot will win on default, witch is a good thing because we are that tight we only 'put a tenner' in the tank:D :uk: :sly:

:welcome: and we need picies of your supra:D

i dont mean to offend anyone if i do :innocent:

japan's supra is that technically advanced it wont start because thy dont like the smell of the air,

and us UK lot will win on default, witch is a good thing because we are that tight we only 'put a tenner' in the tank:D :uk: :sly:

:rlol: :trophy:

it would be a good idea, but very hard due to needing all the cars in the same place, but this is what i think will happen:

:D:D:D:D:D

Welcome to the forum.

Guest mattsupra

:D:d:d:d:p

welcome and pics please