The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got myself a Supra at last.

Bazzagt4

Evening ladies and gents:)

I thought it about time I introduced myself now I have paid up and got my Supra.

My name is Baz and I'm a huge Toyota nut:eyebrows:

I have been chairman of the GT-Four owners club for 3 years now and I have owned 5 GT-Fours in that time:rolleyes:......I now have a georgeous Silver Facelift N/A Supra;)to play with:D

I also run the http://www.Toyota-sprint-series.com with my Colleague and business partner Adrian who owns Fensport. We have secured many great sponsorship deals with some great companies, available only to championship contenders, we would love to see a few Supra's at the sprint:search:

Anyway, enough about me here are a few pics as we all like lots of pics, dont we:eyebrows:

Cars are in old to current day order.

And now for the new beastie:d:d:d

I'm very pleased with my new Toyota and I have spent today changing belt, filters sparkplugs and generally just checking her over.

I love the whole show and race stuff so I'm sure we will meet at many shows throughout the year.... Also if anyone wants we can set up trackdays and timed sprints in many locations around the uk.

Sorry for the huge intro but I like to chat :rolleyes:

Regards

Cheers for the great welcome folks, Cant wait to get my name down for JAE and a few other events and show off my new car.

I went down to Mersea Island to the pre show meeting and thought the place looked perfect, if we get good weather it should be the best JAE ever.

Regards

Welcome to the Forum Barry, thats a lovely collection of cars you've owned :)

The Supra looks fantastic :thumbs: The (now rare) stock bodied ones are the nicest around in my opinion, it's a pleasure to see a nice unmolested car for a change (please don't ruin it :D )

Welcome to the club! I love your black ST205! IMO the ST205 doesn't look quite right without the taller wing on the back.

How do you find the NA supra in comparison to the ST205? Slower? Or haven't you stretched the supra's legs yet?

Hahahaha, I have been having midlife crisis since the age of 20;)

Regards the difference between the four and the Supra, The supra is a touch slower to start with but winds up nicely through the gears. The four is a point to point B-road blaster, whereas the Supra just eats up the miles on the A-roads with ease.

The tyres on the Supra are total shite so taking it a bit easy until I can get back to some decent T1R's.

Thanks for the big welcome folks:):)

Welcome to the club. Nice selection of cars there, love the old 185. Which car is going to Barkston with you on the 4th?

May see you there.:)

The Supra of course:taped:

I dont have time to change the tyres so may not run her this time but she will be ready for Teeside.

Would be good to see you at barkston. we have over 45 cars running now Inc the editors of Jap performance, Banzi, max power:eyebrows: and redline all fighting it out in identical Auris's:):):)

Regards