The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK clear rear indicator mod.

Wipeout

That one is only a Photoshop version, as my clear lens are on there way from the US. (Only cost me $16 shipped :) ) So i think it's worth a go.

I still have all the fun of taking it to bits and fitting them.

I still think it suits the j spec lights better, but i don't want the hassle of rewiring them in, so i will stick with the UK ones.

Anyway, everyone has the J spec version!!!

Does anyone have some good tips or tricks for when i finally come to break them open?

Cheers

Originally posted by Wipeout

That one is only a Photoshop version, as my clear lens are on there way from the US. (Only cost me $16 shipped :) ) So i think it's worth a go.

I still have all the fun of taking it to bits and fitting them.

I still think it suits the j spec lights better, but i don't want the hassle of rewiring them in, so i will stick with the UK ones.

Anyway, everyone has the J spec version!!!

Does anyone have some good tips or tricks for when i finally come to break them open?

Cheers

looks good mate. where abouts in us did you get the lenses from. thats a cheap price, i want some

Originally posted by leett

looks good mate. where abouts in us did you get the lenses from. thats a cheap price, i want some

Some friendly chap on Supraforums had a set he removed from some damaged lights and didn't want much for them so i gladly took them off his hands (bargin) :D

Originally posted by Wipeout

Attachment: supra photo lights sml.jpg

This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

I was looking at that picture and thinking "Hmmm, looks familiar"

Then I realised it's where my sister lives. I drive past there when I go to hers, she's about 200yds further up that road, I've never seen a Supra there though, is that where you live Chris?

Hmmm, is that Fareham creek? Does that road follow round to the traffic lights where the garage (under Newgate lane) is?

If so, I live around 5 minutes from there, I'm gunna run round & pinch your white uk headlamp cleaners & stick em on my black Supe, will look well classy!

• 1 month later...