The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Agreed Value UK Spec

DBR

I know ive posted about this before so please dont shoot me for the re-post :D. Adrian flux have come back to me with a value of 10,000 for my car, they have said if I can get a valuation from a independent assessor or a owners club (this is were you guys come in :D) they will reasses. Im trying to insure for 12,500.00 although i reckon its worth a bit more. Please let me know what you reckon she's worth?, taking into consideration i cant find any on the market in this condition to compare?:blink:. Details of car below:

UK Spec. Toyota Supra (v.good/Immaculate)

6 Speed Manual

54,000 Miles with immac. full service Hist. (90% Toyota remainder Phoenix)

Completley Stock

Silver, Black Leather Interior

If the cars in very good condition then i'd have thought so, its a uk 6 spd in silver with black leather and bugger all miles :) im sure someone from denmark or sweden etc would pay top dollar for it if it became for sale.

Good work! BTW just had a look at your garage and yours is similar to mine (I have a 5 speed NA in MSB too), although the mileage on mine is over 160,000 km now.

mine has similar mileage too, i had to send in pics for the agreed value and they accepted it!

If the condition is as good as you say it is, then it could well be worth £12.5k to someone. That's top-dollar and not a priced-to-sell figure.

If a car enthusiast were to look over the car and find any faults or blemishes then I wouldn't say it's immaculate. I'm not saying yours isn't immaculate though.

If you're agreeing an insurance value, then I'd say £12.5k, possibly even a touch more, might be appropriate. The question is: if yours was written off in a crash, how much would it cost you to source a similar car? Given the rarity of an umolested UK 6-speed with low miles, it could be high.