The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Thanx to Jurgen of JM_Imports!!!!!!!

Why T

:D

I have been working in Sierra Leone for the pas 6 months and while i was out here i needed some advise, i had heard alot about Jurgen and how reliable he is so i decided to give him a call asking him about this particular supra i was interested in.(not from his company)

He told me not to bother with this car as i would have to shell out some big bucks to make it better, i was glad he told me but now i had to start again from scratch. He then proceeded to tell me about this Supra in japan and it was exactly what i was looking for, low mileage, slightly Modded but most importantly the colour. he twisted my arm till i finally said yes i will have it.

( apologies for the long story!!!)

Anyway this was back in February and i told him i will be on my first leave in April and would there be any chance i could get it then.

Jurgen did manage to get the vehicle road worthy for my leave and i want to tank him hugely for doing this as the car itslf made my leave all that more better.

So Jurgen, thank you very much.