The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie Witney where to buy fuel?

Guest jimk2

Guest jimk2

Hi guys still savin a few more pennies for my supra. Insurance see fvdtyhtyhj/Kms sorted. Sky have quoted me 880 FC with all I need covered for an N/A with a few mods which seems reasonable.

My only concern now is the day to day filling up of petrol. I understand it's best to run a J spec on 99 ron but I don't believe there is anywhere that near to me that had 99 ron. There is a BP that has 97 ron but I would prefer the 99 stuff.

Two questions:

1. How many people run J spec N/A's on 97 ron

2. I know there are a few guys on here from Witney if any are reading where do you fill up?

Cheers

Jim

Guest jimk2

Oh ok mate thats sweet. I'll run it on the 97 stuff anyway as thats what I put in my vehicles at the moment so no dramas.

Should be home and dry then.

Thanks alot

Jim

Guest jimk2

Thanks people that is really good to know. That was my only worry.

Thanks for the welcome but I don't feel like I should be welcomed yet. I'll be paying my fee and getting involved when I actually buy one of these beasts.

Thanks all the same guys. Ill be back as soon as the deal has been done.

Jim

Guest andyandkate

And another might be moving to kidlington soon, with my gf and hoping to get a tt supra in the next few days

Guest jimk2

Can it wait six months so I can get my finances sorted and buy one! haha.

Sounds good but I won't be in a Supra!

I have seen G* ALX twice this week. Silver with a sun strip and what looks like a Carbon spoiler at the top of the rear window?!

Jim

Can it wait six months so I can get my finances sorted and buy one! haha.

Sounds good but I won't be in a Supra!

I have seen G* ALX twice this week. Silver with a sun strip and what looks like a Carbon spoiler at the top of the rear window?!

Jim

Yeah thats me... and no its a plastic high level spolier that comes stock with the j=spec tt's ... but if u wanna keep telling people its carbon I dont mind! ;)

I can wait 6-months lol kinda busy at the mo any way :) but we can always do more than one meet :):cool: