The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any requests for dash-out pics?

SteveR

If all goes to plan, I'm going to help Firestorm (1994 Supra TT Jspec Auto) fit his delimit/convertor tomorrow, and I'll probably have at least part of my dash out too (2000 was RZ-S, manual) - does anyone need any pics of anything in particular?

i think a good few pictures of where all the wires connect for the converter/delimiter for the faq section would be great. Although i managed with the wiring diagram thats in the faq at the moment i still hate them

Did you have any in mind, that aren't covered here?

I need to finish the wiring schematic off, it's been a long time since I said I would, and I know it would help....

Did you have any in mind, that aren't covered here?

I need to finish the wiring schematic off, it's been a long time since I said I would, and I know it would help....

lol yeah i was installing a converter last week and i read on an old post that you were going to put up a better schematic :p. I hate electronics as im sure allot of others do and like it to be as simple as possible to understand

lol yeah i was installing a converter last week and i read on an old post that you were going to put up a better schematic :p. I hate electronics as im sure allot of others do and like it to be as simple as possible to understand

I was looking over the additional info I have but haven't turned into a format that I can post up - yet - TBH it would be tricky to install a convertor without it, so I really should have pulled my finger out long ago and finished the post. I will crack on, promise... consider helping another member fit his as a suitible punishment/refresher! lol :)

It would be useful for a pic with all dash off so the photo could be labelled, indicatiing which ECU did what (active spoiler, traction cont. etc)

I'm trying to work out which is which, as one of mine is unplugged (assume either trac or active spoiler as I don't have the latter, and RLTC installed) so a labelled photo would be useful ;) Or just someone to tell me lol

ooh bu66er, sorry Pete - only just seen this :(

We fitted Firestorm's (t'other Pete's) delimit/convertor today, I didn't get round to taking my dash out - will take the pics when I do :thumbs:

LOL - I was being dumb assuming you'd need to remove the entire dashboard to do this. :eyebrows:

Sorry - cruel.