The mkiv Supra Owners Club

race logic

supraspeed

It works very well and is worth the money IMHO as an insurance policy for when you're not paying attention.

Cue lots of people saying how their traction is fine, others saying how it goes into snow mode then of course there is always at least one super human driver who is more man than the rest of us and can adjust their right foot faster than a computer and RLTC is for girls.

RLTC. It works.

Stock TC. Absolutely pathetic, it's hard to believe that a major car manufacturer would put this on a car with over 300bhp. It's so easy to lose the backend even when you're taking it easy, it's happened to me a couple of times and I always drive cautiously.

Cue lots of people saying how their traction is fine, others saying how it goes into snow mode then of course there is always at least one super human driver who is more man than the rest of us and can adjust their right foot faster than a computer and RLTC is for girls.

if we are going to exaggerate............

Cue, rltc owners gloating at their 0-100mph times in the wet with no wheelspin but conveniently forgetting the brown trouser moments they've had despite them having it, and then of course there is always one super defensive owner who likes to suggest that anyone who even hints its unnecessary is labelling those that do have it as girls.....or less of a man :rolleyes:

Must admit, my old MR2 felt very twitchy in the wet without it, 400bhp through the rear wheels in a midengine didn't feel safe at all in the wet, getting a good start on a wet road was impossible, with the RLTC it felt fantastic, felt planted all the time (although I knew electronics was helping me out - proved by data-logging the cuts when I went out for a spitited drive).