The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hemel/Aylesbury/MK/Oxford etc area meet

pulse

Saturday the *10th* of January, 1pm, Old Mill pub, Berkhamstead

-----------------------------------------------

Okay guys, it's been discussed a thousand times by people who live in these areas of having a meet somewhere nearby.

I reckon we should sort one out :thumbs:

We can sort out dates/places here (already suggestions for the Old Mill pub in Hemel), add your name to the list if interested :)

It's about time we had a decent meet around here instead of me having to drive down south all the time :D

patrick cashpoint stu mfs nicksupra67... ? :) Loads of us have discussed it, let's get to it.

------------

pulse

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah second week in January be a bit quieter..Old mill is in Berko and could be a meeting place also what about White Horse at Bourne end ?Like Pulse said lets get some names down as definites and then we know what room we need..Also need to get a date penciled in thats convenient for all..:)

Amazing! There are other people in the area with stunning cars!!!! I work in Berko and live in Hemel!!!! Definitely up for meeting - Old Mill would be great. I have a stunning black twinturbo with freshly tinted windows, furious green neons, 19"alloys and various other boys toys thanks to Mid-life-crisis who I bought my batmobile off (after forcing him to sell it!). I got a bit carried away when I first bought it as I realised when I succeeded in play Chase Me with the cops down the M6 - didn't realise they were behind me til they put their disco lights on!! Luckily no ban as they appreciate the beauty of the batmobile and that I had to test the speed. Still gave me 3 brownie points though :(

Any date set up yet?

I'd say it'll probably be around the 11th or 18th of January?

How about we fix a date.. let's say Saturday the 11th, at the Old Mill pub in Berkhamstead? Any issues with this date anybody?

Mfs, nicksupra67, mark kindell? .. + plenty of others around this area, let's see some more names :)

-p

What's that about Hatfield Sunday - if it was this Sunday - I am stranded with a cracked rad and no bottom pulley!!!! So much for a fast and furious Sunday cruise!!! So are we decided on a weekend in January yet at the Old Mill? I can make any weekend except the 24th-25 and first weekend in Feb as I'm away at music industry event in sunny south of france (would have been nice to drive down there but have been told I have to take a plane :mad:

As long as it's not too early anytime should be ok for me. 1pm? 2pm? Are we having Sunday lunch then :) - complete virgin of the Supe meeting formalities as I haven't been to any before! Bovingdon airfield would be good place to meet up one day!! not on market days though!

Err, oops! Sorry, I err.. didn't put the year forward when I checked January's dates :)

Okay, how about Saturday the *10th* of January, 1pm, Old Mill pub, Berkhamstead?

Thanks CJ :) Dunno about food etc. In the meets I've been to, people who have wanted to eat end up having something. Any opinions?

-p