The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The wanting and waiting is over :)

Guest rznut

Guest rznut

So I remeber the first time I saw one and now I'm getting one :)

1996 SZ-R, Six speed, LSD, Big brake kit

As you can see it's all orignal bar the exhaust which sounds great.

Was not planning on buying one just yet but I also wasn't planning on seeing exactly what I was after just yet either.

Being 23 I could not afford a TT of this quality nor insure one right now, but seeing as its got the running gear to handle it a TT swap may be on the cards later on :confused:

So what do you guys think?

*edit* forgot to mention my name is Luke :) Hello all :)

60016917_full.jpg

60016152_full.jpg

65558827_full.jpg

60017056_full.jpg

60016753_full.jpg

60016491_full.jpg

Guest rznut
:welcome: car looks very nice, so is it spoilerless like the third pic or have you put one on?

The previous owner was a girl who didn't like the wing so had it removed, but they put it back on for selling :)

Guest rznut
Cool, is that at Japanese n/a? What's it like driving in NZ?

Yes its a Japanese n/a :) We have some very nice driving roads in NZ, here are a few good ones

2020-road-clouds.jpg

rimutaka.jpg

RimutakaPass02.jpg

Guest rznut

Just thought I'd add a few pics of my other car.. not sure if these made it to the UK.

1995 Toyota Levin - AE111

20 Valve 4AGE black top, 5 speed manual

It's a really nice car, alot of fun to drive and has never given me any grief. I'm still deciding if I should sell it as I have full use of a company car also.

So I remeber the first time I saw one and now I'm getting one :)

1996 SZ-R, Six speed, LSD, Big brake kit

As you can see it's all orignal bar the exhaust which sounds great.

Was not planning on buying one just yet but I also wasn't planning on seeing exactly what I was after just yet either.

Being 23 I could not afford a TT of this quality nor insure one right now, but seeing as its got the running gear to handle it a TT swap may be on the cards later on :confused:

So what do you guys think?

Hi rznut, sorry for the hijack and i know this is going to sound silly but i know i have been on here for a while but how do you post pictures up????

Nice supe btw! :D

Guest rznut
I could have swore that was a skyline if you hadn't said otherwise! What is the spec?

Weight: 1020kg

Engine:

4A-GE 1.6 liter

Water cooled inline 4-cylinder DOHC 20-valve

11:1 compression, Factory quad throttle bodies, lightened internals. facotry front and rear strut bars.

165ps at 7800rpm

There were also factory options for a six speed manual box and LSD

pretty good track video including one here on youtube.. in japanese though:

Guest rznut
Ive seen pictures of one with an R33 front end conversion. looks like a miniature skyline.

:wtf: I can't see why someone would buy a Levin and do that.. but.. whatever blows their hair back I suppose. :taped:

Thanks for the positive comments everyone :)

I'll be arranging payment and insurance tomorrow, And the car will be delivered Tuesday. Those hill roads I uploaded are between my city and the town where the Supra is. The owners mum asked if she could drive it one last time over them.:ok:

I'll post a couple photos once I've got it and its all cleaned up :)