The mkiv Supra Owners Club

warhawk ps3 guys help?

jazz1

i have warhawk and to those that play might of heard of the new broken mirror pack. I downloaded this of the playstation store which states for europe usage. Anyways after downloading and installing the damn thing, it does not work? the game map is still locked, anyone else having problems who downloaded this? my playstation is a uk version aswell

Guest Guyver

Worked fine for me. I've got a UK PS3 downloaded Warhawk from the store plus both packs and eveythings fine.

Where did you get Warhawk from? Is it an import or a UK Blu-Ray disc or download?

I got warhawk the other day and cant figure it out yet. I was under the impression that some of the matches were airborne and stuff like that. ALl ive managed to find so far is the 3rd person DM. Also why dont they include some kind of tutorial or something. Will be having a go later if youre online Jazz.

Guest Guyver

Jazz not sure what to say unless there was a problem with the install.

Gaz if you want a Dogfight DM you could always host your own, numbers will be limited by your upload speed. The game is 3rd person and you should be able to find Death match, Team death match, Capture the flag and Zones you just need to look at Sony's new sever names. Happy hunting.

just found out after phoning playstation, the download maps are for europe guys only meaning your playstation cant be an import and the game has to be an eu game. My playstation is uk and the warhawk game was bought in the uk but its a usa version disk. So just to let you guys know if u decided to download the maps make sure your playstation is a uk version and your disk is the eu version. Best way to check your disk is on the back cover it should say http://www.eu.playstation.com where as for mine it says http://www.us.playstation.com, hence the reason why my maps dont work, so now il have to buy the eu version disk:(

Guest Guyver

Glad it's sorted just a shame you've got to buy another copy.

Maybe we can add each other to our friends list and then have a mkivsupra dogfight?