The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wannabe owner to be!

Guest mandyn

Guest mandyn

Hi everyone -Im Mandy. Im currently on the look out for a Supra -hope to get one soon. Currently drive (and will keep as well as the Supra!) a R33 GTST Skyline and MR2 Turbo. Always loved and dreamed about owning a Supra so im hoping to get some tips from you lot on what to look out for etc.

Anyway -hopefully ill be a fully fledged owner soon!

mandy x;)

Guest mandyn

Yep -another mad house -nice one.

I want an evil looking beast of a Supra! lol -veilside kit would be good. Manual as well and turbo would be good but not 100% bothered -im afraid this time its for looks! I have my Skyline for thrills so this is my posing car! I saw a right beauty on pistonheads -flip paint -well smart. Trouble is -havent got the cash right now -im waiting for a nice handout compensation claim from a big crash I had last year. its due soon and im spending it on a Supra. I was going to have a fantastic holiday but thats over with as soon as i get back -a Supra will bring me years of enjoyment -hopefully.

Anyway -i talk too much -see you around!!