The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Steering wheels

hiten55

im on the look out for a new steering wheel soon, but cant ecide what to get. so... whats everyone using and how good are they? also sizes if you know them. would love a trd one but bit out my budget as usual...

im thinking something like this, with a flat bottom...

http://www.isotta.com/picture/evoluzione/122-5-NF.jpg

I have a Momo Millenium and it's brilliant. Nice and comfy and... um... round. That filled my criteria nicely :)

it's already in my list ;) nice wheel, only thing im thinking is whether its too thin or not? but you seem pretty happy with it so maybe its ok....

heres mine with a flat bottom and i love it

didnt take any time at all to get used to and looks superb

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x38/mattwarner1/0dcb_1.jpg

bit ott for my tatses mate. but i must admit, my mate has the one i pictured above, and flat bottomed wheels are great.

I have Momo Race put on this week, but don't like it, PM if you want first dibs.

Looks are subtle but not flat bottomed.

CJ

thanks mate, let me have a think. quite a decent looking wheel. to be honest the only one i was gonna go for that wasnt flat bottomed was the trd one. but this looks good too. i'll pop into my local halfords and see if they have any i can test.

incidently, what didnt you like about it?

it's already in my list ;) nice wheel, only thing im thinking is whether its too thin or not? but you seem pretty happy with it so maybe its ok....

How do you mean too thin? It's quite a small diameter wheel but do you mean that or the girth (i.e. the bit your hand goes round)? :)

How do you mean too thin? It's quite a small diameter wheel but do you mean that or the girth (i.e. the bit your hand goes round)? :)

yeah the girth (didnt weant to say it incase this thread turns silly - but oh well :D)

need something chunky in my hands :sly:

silver with black and flat bottomed

i thought thats what you wanted ?

matt

lol nah that was just a pic of something i like. colour isnt important yet. more style. dont think that isota would suit the sup anyway. but ideally something flat bottomed. you'rs looks like its ready to bite your hand off lol. would scare me everytime i looked at it :)

yeah the girth (didnt weant to say it incase this thread turns silly - but oh well :D)

need something chunky in my hands :sly:

Well I find it's more than sufficient and my hands are pretty massive.

I have made an effort to make sure I don't get anymore automated PMs from moderators this hour, lets hope it stays that way :D

Well I find it's more than sufficient and my hands are pretty massive.

I have made an effort to make sure I don't get anymore automated PMs from moderators this hour, lets hope it stays that way :D

well its still top of my list so maybe i';ll go for it. but depends if anyone else has an option to throw in the gab :)

wow you're setting an hour by hour limit? you must be bad :D