The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking for my first supra

Guest poodle

Guest poodle

so now ive established supra over skyline i need to find a nice one t purchase

preferably looking for a TT 6spd manual in doluck not too fussy on colour but trying to keep under the £10k mark as im a poor boy.

so now ive established supra over skyline i need to find a nice one t purchase

preferably looking for a TT 6spd manual in doluck not too fussy on colour but trying to keep under the £10k mark as im a poor boy.

Tbh mate you would be hard pushed to find a good manual 6speed for under 10k. You would find though, a good auto TT for that price.

My manual 6 speed TT cost be 12k so you are really looking around 10.5k upwards matey. :)

Are you worried about the mileage??

Guest poodle

i dont worry about the mileage so much as cars like this tend to go on and on quite a bit and are generally as i said before (in another thread) enthusiasts cars who tend to look after them a bit (esp compared to the scoobys and skylines of this world)

i dont worry about the mileage so much as cars like this tend to go on and on quite a bit and are generally as i said before (in another thread) enthusiasts cars who tend to look after them a bit (esp compared to the scoobys and skylines of this world)

Well in that case, you should be alright with finding one mate.

Its just most people want a balance of finding a good supe with low mileage. :)

Guest poodle

its not possible to find the car you want at the age that theses cars are with low mileage for a low price thats easy on the pocket... im not a dreamer :)

Guest poodle

for those of you that have tried both the manual and auto versions which is preffered? Basically my budget is tight and autos appear to fall significantly cheaper than manual boxes, i have driven autos before and generally prefer the driving of a manual but whats it like on the supras?

The autobox in the supra is regarded as one of the best. I have a manual as i like driving manually.

Trust me, if your going to spend this sort of money on a car get the one you want, not the one you can afford. If you can't afford the one you want at this moment in time save up more.