The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Befor and after on my wheels

bmx1lew

As most of you know I purchased some new wheels after I managed to badly kurb one of my axis milanos. Any way the new wheels did not suit the car as much as i hoped, Actually the ratio on the pole was 63 liked my old wheels 7 liked my new lol :( . So I've had the centers painted and hopefully you guys will like them better :) .

Let me know what you think, By the way the car is getting lowered on Friday so I will update it again then:eyebrows:

Before

After

Also though I would Include a Pic of my new rad. I final put on that supra logoed metal plate I bought last summer :innocent: Next job get some polished pipes to match the rad and some replace all the hoses to blue ones :eyebrows:

Lew.

***Edit I will be putting new chrome TRD center caps on aswell as thoes ones are buggerd so it should jazz them right up ***

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/5/0/8/0/4/4/webimg/118736374_tp.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRD-Wheel-Center-Badge-MR2-Supra-Celica-Corolla-Yaris_W0QQitemZ250240435787QQihZ015QQcategoryZ14771QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Very well suited wheels now, great colour car bronze?, your car seems to sit quite high are the alloys 18's?

Yeah i Dont know why it sits so high, 18s front tyres 235/40/18 rear 265/35/18 on yellow billys with standard springs, It is getting lowered on friday so fingers crossed it will sit lower. The Colour is Antracite (1A1) I think or know as Monkey Sh*t brown.

Thanks for the comments guys, Im thinking bomex front lip, VS skirts and oem spats to finish her off :D