The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra owner!

Amir khan

Hi all,

After dreaming for a long time and working my arse off iv finally purchased my first supra TT, got it of andy on here. Silver one

First of all it a beast. completely different to my previous 2.0 turbo rover 220.

My plans for this are Bomex front bumper, veilside sideskirts, Trial rear bumper if cheap/ if not spats. TS vented carbon bonnet, carbon TRD Wing, and TRD front wings. with 18" black rims with deepdish chrome lip. What you all think?

My questions are.

Im 97 percent certain its been decated 1st and 2nd with a cat back.

Does this mean its running 1.2 bar boost, or do people put smaller restrictor rings in?

Which cat should the restrictor ring be fitted after. From memory/research its after second?

I have 275 18 35 fitted to the back but these rub quiet bad. Will rolling these arches fix the problem?

I need to get a boost gauge fitted soon. :)

heres pics of the decats, can someone just confirm please

Edited by Amir khan (see edit history)

I used to have 245/40/18 on the front and 275/35/18 on the back on my old n/a and never rubbed...

On my TT now though, i have 235/40/18 and 265/35/18 on the back. It looks very nice though because i have spacers fitted on the rears so the

tyres look fatter than they really are...:)

I used to have 245/40/18 on the front and 275/35/18 on the back on my old n/a and never rubbed...

On my TT now though, i have 235/40/18 and 265/35/18 on the back. It looks very nice though because i have spacers fitted on the rears so the

tyres look fatter than they really are...:)

Your n/a wasn't lowered though was it?

Sounds like your going to turn it into a Fast & the Furious clone :p If 'cheap' figures in your equation you'll have problems. The Trial rear has been know to come loose under speed with a couple of peeps here being affected that way.

As for the VS skirts, bomex is quite an angular front bumper, the TRD bonned and vented bits of kit too, you'd be better off with the Bomex skirts I reckon ;) Actually I like the Varis skirts :eyebrows: Its whatever floats your boat though. Try Knightracer for a quote on the kit, they are on the trader list and quite reasonable in price and quality. Nic (import Pimp) too. Nic can get you a good quality genuine CF rear spoiler. Watch some of the body kits on flea bay though as some of them are shockingly flimsy :blink:

Happy shopping and :welcome:

Linda

x

• 2 weeks later...