The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick Spot O Help Needed

Jamesy W

I was just about to go out to five a sides, got in the car turned the key and it started as normal.

Thing is my clocks don't light up now, same with the mileage clock and the ignition bulb too.

Could anyone tell point me in the right direction as I'm not wanting to be driving about when I can't see what speed I'm doing.

Keeping a TT to 30mph is hard enough :)

Sorry to be a pain in the nuts everyone but.......I was out in the drive earlier checking all the fuses. I managed to find one that had blown so replaced it and still the problem persists.

The odometer lights up when the lights are off, but when you turn them off it cuts out, and the usual dimming of the cd player and the heater controls.

Is there anyway of checking the dimmer switch is gone for certain?

Just have to bridge the dimmer switch out i guess from behind the dash panels.

Thanks for this mate, I still have most of the dash off just now so shouldn't be a problem.

Can I just ask where is the best place to bridge it too? Pardon my ignorance but I'm useless with cars lol.:)