The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some driver has damaged my pride n joy!

Mariusz

I was driving on a dual carridgeway and came off on to a 3 lane slip road.

A driver in a blue vectra cut in front of my supra at the last second. This really hacked me off....

Then...

At the round there was a bmw in front of me and we both indicated to turn off the same exit and the vectra cut him up, shot in front of him, the bmw breaked just missing the vectra, I slammed on my brakes skidded missing the bmw and hit my rim on the kerb.

What makes this worse is I have a set of 3500 rims and i just had them refurbd 2 weeks ago and one is dead now!

As usual the police done nothing!

I take it you got his reg and time and place it happen also make and colour of car.

If so put it in your local paper you can e-mail free arcicals etc telling them to name and shame this driver who has caused this damage to your car (send a pic) make a big soapy deal out of it too lay it on thick. then if he or someone who knows him will see it and he will realise what a c**k he is. also let the papers know the police can get people speeding but cannot be ar*ed to pull or do anything about this knob.

The papers will soak up that story and you have great satisfaction when reading it too knowing you have shamed this driver and his car reg is now marked hahaha

also plaster it though out the web.

Dann

Gutted mate :(

I had a bus come onto my side of the road the other day where it was my right of way as the pavement on the oncoming traffics side of the road flares out but the F**king piece of sh*t no good tw*t of bus driver decided he wanted to force me into the pavement and take a chunk out of my wheels and crack the front bumper, it was either that or let the bus go straight into me, he made no attempt to slow down either and I was virtually at a standstill after slamming the brakes on, luckily not getting new wheels until next week or else I would have been really pissed.