The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra has turned into a Project

DannoSupra

Engine is coming out of the Supra on Friday/Saturday. Will be stripping it down and rebuilding with following parts:

OEM Pistons, Rings, Pins, Shell Bearings, Oil Pump, Water Pump and Engine Seals and Various Gaskets

Carrillo Rods

ARP Studs for Bottom End and Head

HKS 264 Cams

Aftermarket Crank Pulley

PHR Stage 2 T67 Turbo Kit

Greddy 3 Row Intercooler

PHR Stage 2 Fueling

AEM ECU

AEM WideBand

HKS DLI

Improved Breathers

Im debating wether to go for a 4" or 3" Down and Midpipe

Gong for Titanuim Exhaust or NUR Spec Exhaust

2x HKS BOV

6spd Gearbox Conversion

And a few other things i cant think about

Change of Body

Trial Rear

Blitz Skirts

Carbon TRD Spoiler (side's will be black, along with carbon caps)

Veilside Over Fender's Moulded into body

Abflug Type II Carbon Bonnet

Getting Full Respray same colour whilst the engne is out

So the following will be for sale soon

UK Turbo's, Cams, Fueling, Rear Bumper and Bonnet

Whifbitz 4" Intercooler kit

AutoBox and Prop

OEM Skirts (copy's, but good fit)

TRD FibreGlass Spoiler

Wish Me Luck :search:

:p :p :p

I've left something out guarantied :rolleyes:

Oh yes! Too much spent on it just to let it go and start over

@ Flukey - Whats it worth bud. £100? The Pass Side need a new Rivnut, or do what i did, used some TigerSeal or similar. It's solid and wont budge, and it's easy to get off when needed!!!

I got the Turbo Pipe's that i got polished up going with the Turbo's too

Oh yes! Too much spent on it just to let it go and start over

@ Flukey - Whats it worth bud. £100? The Pass Side need a new Rivnut, or do what i did, used some TigerSeal or similar. It's solid and wont budge, and it's easy to get off when needed!!!

I got the Turbo Pipe's that i got polished up going with the Turbo's too

Sounds good to me mate, is it possible for you to PM me a couple of pictures so I know what you mean and to check its in good condition? Thanks

Guest Jon M

Awesome little list there, if possible let me know how the 6spd conversion goes regarding install and new dash etc, spoke to you a while ago about doing a 6spd conversion when you recommended jezzy so would be real interested to know how it goes before i go the same route.

Cheers for info on Exhaust

Suspension wise.. its got tein super street with top mounts, been on the car for 2yrs, i find them a bit stiff, might go for something that's got more of a balance between comfort and handling

Dont know what to do with the wheels either, might drop down to 18's for comfort and handling too

To be honest with the kit you are fitting the Pistons would become the weakest point. limiting what the engine would be capeable of.. and for the price difference of OEM to say CP or JE etc I would fit them as a matter of course.. obviously the price to remove the OEM ones to fit forged at a later date will be expensive..

If the Correct pistons / rings etc are bought to fit the bores then i wouldnt say piston slapping would be a problem.. They certainly arnt a problem with any of the Engines we have built..

Just my 2p but for the difference in price ide say it was silly not too..

Not knocking you BTW :)

Hmmmmm its definatelly worth a think about, plus i'll be able to hold more boost with CP or JE's too wont i... Which inturn means more HP!!!

We got an engineering shop, so it wont be a problem... i'll get the engine out and stripped first. measure up the bore's and go from there i think

Cheers for the info.. much appreciated. TBH i was open to recomendations/idea's :D :D

Thanks Again

• 2 months later...