The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota badge on Do-luck front bumper?

marcAB10

Just a quick question.

can you reattach your standard Toyota badge onto a Do-luck front bumper?

If i remember correctly the Do-luck bumper has a sort of 'peak' in between the lights so do you need to bend the badge a bit do make it fit? has anyone done this as when, or if, i get one i just prefer the badge to be on it as i reckon it looks better (i know everyone's opinions will differ)

( i have said Do-luck so many times now to myself it doesn't make sense IYKWIM:D)

it looks funny with front badge on an aftermarket bumper. less is more;)

as I said everyones oppinions will differ, but I just think that it looks better. Sometimes I think the front looks like its missing something.

About 7yrs ago, before I had my driving license, I had no interest in cars and I remember seeing cars with carbon bonnets and simple thinking the car must have been in an accident or how the owner mustent look after there car if they can't be bothered painting the bonnet. I also thought the same about badgeless cars, simple thinking it must of fell off and the owner can't be bothered replacing it.

I don't think these things now, now I understand what the owners are trying to achieve, and in many cases I love the look of carbon or badgeless but I still remember the views of the 'average joe'.

I want to mod my car to please myself but I also like it to be appreciated by most.

Anyhoo.. That's just my experience, so would rather have the badge on. :D