The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels???

chriseltham

Hi all,

I`m in the market for some wheels for my Supra. I want the Dazz Hunk 9*18 front 10*18 rears, but these are a tad pricey for me at the mo.

I have been looking around at other brands and the only ones i like at all which are in this fitment are the Antera 309s.

I think there are some Fox ones which are 9.5*18 on the rear but i dont really want Fox alloys on my Sup :)

My question to you guys are there any wheels which you lot are aware of which are:

1) Nice :)

2) Not 1800+ for a set of just wheels :)

If there arent i guess i`ll just save for the Dazz Hunks but wanna see if anyone can give me links names etc first,

Thanks for you times guys/girls,

Chris

I think there gei:p

Each to there own though I have a pink Supra;)

I don't know if they will fit your budget but I would go for something like Racing hart or Volk.

To be honest the Racing Harts are probably better as Gaz at ENVY on this BBS can do a good deal on them.

He can also get Volks but they are a long wait.

Chris,

I can supply the Antera 309's in 8x18 and 10x18. full set for £1000, 10 days delivery time.

Antera also have a new wheel out(343), which in my opinion will look great on a Supra, availability is not known at the moment.

The Fox range are not wide enough for a Supra and the Fox RS is not available to fit.

Originally posted by Green Supra

have you got any pics of the R/Herts CR's on a Supra yet...can't w8 to get them BTW...guess will arrive in few weeks...but worth waiting for I hope...

I've got a pic in the Racing Hart catalogue here, but Im waiting for the digital image to be sent to moi.

Gaz.

Originally posted by Green Supra

Hey Gazza ?

have you got any pics of the R/Herts CR's on a Supra yet...can't w8 to get them BTW...guess will arrive in few weeks...but worth waiting for I hope...

:cool:

Green, I took some pic's of this soop outside TitanMotorsport in Florida earlier this year with CR's on. Pic quality is not great as it was on one of those disposable jobbies and I had to scan it but, you get the idea.

soop f wheel.jpg

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

On the production line Rosanna :D

Your going to love these wheels Rosie, just not keeping them clean as they are hoooge.

Gaz.

:eek:

How do you know that? Are you stalking me?!!?

Also, your 2nd sentence doesn't make sense....or it is just early....?

Steve, Volks were going to take the rest of my LIFE to get hold of so I went for SSR Decoltes instead... now all I've gotta do is start weight training so I can lift the buggers :eek:

You don't even wanna look at my credit card bills- trust me, you'll love you car long time when you weight it up like that... :(