The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My big single conversion - finally completed :-)

Tourniquet

I had to come on here and write up about the Beast's return and the magnificent job done on her by Michel Lane and his team. My car has come back as revamped supercar slaying machine and although there had been much blood sweat tears and cash I'd say it has been worth the wait and I am so pleased with what Michel has done.

My car to Michel has been what I'd say pork is to a Jew. The poor sod has endured months of "OH MY F'ING GOD WHAT NOW" ever since I dropped her off at the end of October last year. Problem after problem arose on this cursed machine but they were all beaten in the end, he must have the patience of a Saint I swear lol. A messed up L plate J-spec TT arrived running one and a bit turbos at best and to my knowledge no other problems - this was his first mistake. As the single conversion work continued he found that my car was basically bollocks and he was going to have to rebuild it from the wheels....no the floor up. Even the wheels needed changing to fit over the UK's. To cut a long story short..er, every time they thought they were winning, something else broke or came to the attention of my bank manager and was replaced. As it stands the only things that haven't now been replaced or upgraded are the seats as even the dash got a nice new coat of black slap.

New bushes, anti-roll bar, 19's, suspension, exaust system, UK brakes n upgraded pads, bumper, spoiler..u name it, it was done at just a tad of Michel's sanity. The job was a gooden come rolling road day only to then find the big end bearings were shot so they had to be done. The only drawback of all of this was the time it took and I had to keep itching and waiting to get my hands on the keys but hey, what can you do when you're trying to polish a turd.

Finally when all was thought to be done she made a lovely 527bhp with 490lbs of torque and she sat there waiting for me to come back from holiday to collect her. THEN....the damn oil pump died thus taking my new turbo bearings with it and causing yet more arse ache for the team and my bank. After the turbo was replaced along with the pump and necesary gubbings Michel found the oil still wasn't getting through the engine - verdict: bolloxed engine !! To my amazement Michel then offered me his engine and to absorb the cost as a replacement to get my car back to me and finish the project. This is the kindest act of generosity I've ever experienced and I will be eternally grateful because I would never have been able to afford all of this on my own. He must be sick as a dog because Ryan and Ian Wally at Motor Scope then managed to squeeze 576bhp with 500lbs of torque of it at just 1.3 bar with his own project engine.

As it stands the new single and respray has turned a once tired TT into a absolute monster that just so happens to look gorgeous as well so a MAHOUSIVE THANKYOU to Michel, his team, Ryan and Ian the Rocket Scientist for all their effort in getting such a great job done and not petrol bombing the bloody thing as I would have wanted to do.

Michel is a very nice and helpful guy and I thoroughly recommend him for his know how and attention to detail. I am yet another very satisfied customer lol.

Now, I have taken a few quick pictures but Im not overly happy with them as they don't do it justice but come the next sunny day in England she will be bathed and pampered then taken somewhere pretty for her mug shot to be taken and I will re-post some more up then.

Thanks Michel

Mark.

thanks for you kind words, this car was satans nightmere ...the spec are .

PHR STAGE 2 -67mm turbo

SP MANIFOLD

44 tial wastegate

3 inch dp/mp

3 inch exhaust system

4inch FMIC

hks bov

880cc injectors

titan fuel rail

dual walbro pumps

aero motive FPR / FILTER

resistor pack