The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Awesome Trimmer!

Axle

Well, had my trim done this week by our very own Gibson Trimming.

What a fine job he has done too.

Pictures dont really do this trim justice, but here are some all the same.

Im over 20 stone, and these new seats i find are more comfertable too!

Will add some more pictures at some point no doubt.

Superb job.

Cheers Vin!

Axle.

Guest mattsupra

i want to know too please as looking at getting mine done soon

was looking at those ones on feabay from ricerocket which look great for the money

matt

It'll be alot more than the stuff on fleabay chap. What you are looking at there is hand stitched inidividual bespoke work. No two car seats have worn the same so off the shelf stuff does not fit the same. Just look at the detail stitching across the door cards and seats. That takes a lot of skill, time and effort to get that good. No disrespect intended to the stuff on fleabay but its just not the same quality.

Yes standard seats mate.

Vinnie took out both mine and the door cards, threw in a drivers seat, week later bobs your uncle. :)

Agreed they are unique.

I saw a few others before i went for Vinnie, and quite frankly the others do not compare imo.

Ok so £1200 is perhaps steep for some, but considering Vinnie usually does that kind of Job for £1600 odd he is doing a excellent discount for club owners.

Fact is he has a Rolls Royce in soon, that says it all about the quality of his work.

The fact that he is a genuine bloke who takes great pride in his work, makes it all the easier to hand over the cash :D

Thanks again Vin.

OHHH YEHHHHHH there totaly standard the GIBSON STANDARD and you could have loads of different variations ,if youve got imagination then you can create your own personal design and choice of colour will give you that one off seat that you are looking for with looks and comfort if any ones interested then just PM me or why not take your lovely motors for a nice run down and come and see where it all happens ,cheers to all of you guys for your support it is much appreciated Vinny www,gibsontrimming.com

SPREAD THE WORD (GT).

Very nice job. You can see pics of your door cards in Banzai this month too :D

Gaz.

Gaz, they're actually my door cards ;) This was the design Vinny & I came up with out of a few pics and a design I made out of some thoughts of my own.

TBH, I hope some people are able to come up with their own design soon, although I can't fault people for copying - they do look superb :D

OHHH YEHHHHHH there totaly standard the GIBSON STANDARD and you could have loads of different variations ,if youve got imagination then you can create your own personal design and choice of colour will give you that one off seat that you are looking for with looks and comfort if any ones interested then just PM me or why not take your lovely motors for a nice run down and come and see where it all happens ,cheers to all of you guys for your support it is much appreciated Vinny www,gibsontrimming.com

SPREAD THE WORD (GT).

Excellent work again Vinny :)