The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel refurb

TLicense

I don't generally do "bling" type stuff, but I bought some fairly shiny Volk GTS wheels last year.

Since my car has been off the road since the beginning of the year, I've not paid much attention to the wheels, which have unfortunately suffered :(

They've basically spent a winter of being covered in brake dust, and have started to corrode.

So I'm looking for a company that will be able to restore them to their former glory.

For those not in the know, the Volk GTS's are two piece wheels, with a polished outer lip.

So any suggestions?

Cheers,

Edited title for you ;)

Huh? Cheers I guess? :D

Spray em black mate:cool:

It's the one extravagance on the whole car mate, there's no way they're being painted black. ;)

I'm sure people must have had some good experiences with wheel refurbishers?

Jeff "2JG" has had his Volks refurbed as was happy with them and i think they've subsequently lasted well too.........

not sure where he had them done, he's on the south coast though.......

Yep I had them refurbed Jan last year and have not had any issues of corrosion or the like. But this winter I did clean them more than usual just in case the salt decided to take a hold.

Anyways I used a place called Wicked Wheels, they're a mobile service but for split rims you need to send them in. Not to sure if they have any other premises other than Crawley :search:

Their numbers are 07798 830415 or 07766 552003.