The mkiv Supra Owners Club

need to fit big brakes

wilkorangerover

while we are on the topic of brakes i was woundering, allot of people go uk spec brakes and have allot of trouble finding wheels that fit. Would you face the same problem if fitting, Brembos, Hispec, AP racing and other brands or is it just with uk spec supra brakes?

Lew.

Are there any aftermarket calipers that are equivalent to UK's or as an upgrade but are thinner then UK's.

I ask as I have UK's and the wheels I have were miss sold to me, I would like to keep them but dont want to live with these spacers forever so thought about maybe replacing/upgrading the calipers....?

Guess Nic would know this.....?

Must be true then!

Get him to send you a clearance template, you can print it off and stick it on some card and then take a wheel off and check for sure that they'll clear.

If he won't send you one, then go elsewhere. Otherwise make sure that he'll be happy with you sending them back if they don't fit. (Most brake distributers won't accept them back once the box has been opened, which means you'll be screwed)