The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How lame

jazz1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny thing they never take the piss out of the non uk guys, iv seen that ugly fat monster created by a us guy and they loved it:blink:

Bit shocking really typical American though, over opinionated and most over weight hence why they loved that car lol…

i think the americans like stock cars far more than kitted ones, period.

If you go with any 'unique' kit you need to expect some vocal 'haters'..............to be fair the supraforums thread has its share of those who like it too, the ones that don't are just more vocal than i think you'd find here.

Harsh - but don't you find it funny the way that American's have to relate everything to food :D

"Oooh Cheese" - I bet that picture's inspired half of them to nip out and grab a quick 1lb burger with cheese :D Chubbers!

I like it anyway, it's different :D

Who are they to laugh, the cars their country produce.. with 20 litre engines pushing out 150bhp, cant take corners & build quality that makes a Citroen look world class, they shouldnt rip cars 500% better than anything that comes out of their country. Go buy a pick up truck!

Perhaps they are just being honest? So what if they are? The owner loves his car, I'm sure the opinions of others don't change that.

I think Jazz should keep quiet over there though, you don't have the ability to argue with them on a level where it does any good. Sorry, there goes the honesty again.