The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mines ecu

jacko

Guest sunnyG83

Yes mate they do an Auto version as i run one on my J-spec auto tt.

Terminator has the low-down on these bad boys as i asked him plenty of questions when i bought mine off him

Well the auto one has the stuff for the auto box in it, but the manual doesnt. Ive put an auto ecu in mine and it runs ok, but seems to limit boost in 1st nd 2nd and also wont let me rev over 4k in neutral. Is this a feature in all Mines ecu's? Or is it because im running an auto ecu on a manual?

Yeah mine is a manual. I think the not revving over 4k in neutral will be something to do with the auto ECU as mine revs all the way to 8k. Either that or something seriously wrong.

One of the guys that own an auto will know better as i assume it would be a feature across the range of ECU's and not just on the mines one.