The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally finished my dash

rob wild

Hello just though i'd post a couple of before and afters of my dash :)

Before:

During:

After:

I decided to spray it a custom gunmetal grey with lighter flecks. I've also added a 60mm greddy pillar pod, some white glow dials and a new indash double din touch screen(dvd, mp3, tv incarpc) just for good measure :)

What do you think?

Thanks fellas :)

Much better. I have a touch screen myself, very cool.

Are those the dials with the auto gear indications in them, and were they easy to fit?

Yeah they are for the auto its just the avcr covers the selection up. They were very easy to fit :)

Full tank of fuel.............You must be loaded. Seriously, love the colour of the dials, thats a must-do for me this summer. Dash is subtle and seems well done. You spray it yourself, Rob?

Paul

Yeah i sprayed it myself using old stocks of twopack colour and clear. I also used a plastic promoter and undercoat :) Seem to do the trick :) I will be polishing the clear once its gone ultra hard :)

Thanks fella's i wanted a look that was a bit different more modern but still subtle :) I've set the dials up so that you can just have them back lite white clear lights and tbh they just look white, or you can switch on the neon look :D which can either be green or blue. I have it on blue as i've color matched my apexi gauges with blue back lighting so it all matchs nicely blink::innocent: OMG how sad am I :blink::D

Looks good mate.

Mind telling me where you got the dials from?

Cheers

where you get dails from

looks well cool

love it

Just the ebay ones like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-MK4-AUTO-WHITE-DIALS-TY-601_W0QQitemZ290223181204QQihZ019QQcategoryZ10428QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

I think that was the guy i got them from.