The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shropshire Japanese Car Club meet in Ironbridge Sun 4th May

Pete

Details on the SJCC site here

Ironbridge is a really nice place to visit if you haven't done so and is worth coming a couple of hours early to mooch around or visit one of the many historical sites and museums.

The next SJCC meeting will take place on

Date:- Sunday 4th May 2008

Time:- 1500hrs onwards and then to convoy

down to the Woodbridge pub.

hope to see as many of you there as possable

we are an expanding club with 215 registred members now

hoping to see as many of you there as possible

There won't be anywhere near that many turn up I might add.

Added to the calendar here

Hi peepe

I would like to attend this would be my first one since being a member, only prob is i leave work at 7pm, i can come after that time will it be worth it in sense will people still be hanging around and how long for .. i am coming from birmngham city centre

I'm going to see what they're doing about sunday lunch - they usually do food earlier than the meet so we could perhaps just go straight there for nosh and let the rest of the people come to us rather than the usual meet in Ironbridge then trail to the pub.

Who else is up for meeting slightly earlier for nosh?

Its about time I got myself to one of these meets as its so close :innocent:

As tom is down that weekend I'll drag him along too :D

L

Nice one Linda. It'll be good to see you both again:)

I'm going to see what they're doing about sunday lunch - they usually do food earlier than the meet so we could perhaps just go straight there for nosh and let the rest of the people come to us rather than the usual meet in Ironbridge then trail to the pub.

Who else is up for meeting slightly earlier for nosh?

Sounds like a good idea Pete:)

Looking forward to this, I hope the weather holds up.

Jamie, I'll call you again sunday morning mate. Me and mike might try and catch the 1st half of the Stoke match at the Pub by the Cinema in shrewsbury so could meet you there. Mike is a huge stoke fan and need a point to go up so he'll be on edge all day:d

Looking forward to this, I hope the weather holds up.

Jamie, I'll call you again sunday morning mate. Me and mike might try and catch the 1st half of the Stoke match at the Pub by the Cinema in shrewsbury so could meet you there. Mike is a huge stoke fan and need a point to go up so he'll be on edge all day:d

:Popcorn: :trophy: