The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for Cars for Photo/Video Shoots!

Guest Chris Rocks

Guest Chris Rocks

Hi Supra Owners!!

My name is Chris and i work for a top UK video production company (details on application! and trust me you will like it... lol)

We are looking for modified cars of all types to feature in some upcoming projects of ours. Due to the nature of this the cars must be fairly cosmetically modified, performance mods and engine bling arent essential.

There will be girls posing AROUND! the required vehicles, and you will be able to have pro pictures with them on your car, and or yourself with the car if you desire! We will also pay your petrol expenses.

The location has yet to be decided, but most probably in the midlands.

Im actually a toyota owner myself and a staff member on the GT4OC. Seen as i drive a modified Celica ST205 hence i've been given this job!

Any questions pls ask...

Im gonna be all over all the jap owners boards so feel free to email or pm to get my attention!

Cheers.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about those of us that like to keep our cars standardish with subtle mods to improve the look of an already stunning car. No one ever has bikini clad chicks draped over ours :tongue:

I'm going to start my own monthly magazine "Standard(ish) car monthly"

http://www.jwwebdev.co.uk/Supra/Respray/16.jpg

plug over>

:D

Guest Chris Rocks

Ok scrub that, they dont have to touch it unless you want them too!

To the guy about the standard ish cars comment!

I feel ya what you are saying mate. My GT4 is too subtle for use in this too!

My biggest concern with these sort of requests, (i have seen others when i belonged to other owners clubs) is that they usually turn out to be rather derogatory, chavy type videos or films, that most people wouldn't want their cars featured on.

So please post up exactly what you have in mind, and what the finished film would be used for? so people can make up their minds.

im guessing your not planning on owning that in a month and halfs time? lol

To be honest no and because in my heart I dont want to sell im the worst salesman ever :D

If I have on the 24th of May ill be keeping it for the summer as that when the insurance renewal is. Have to say ive had quite a bit of interest in last week so I dont know which way its going to go :(

Guest Chris Rocks

All information will be disclosed to anyone wishing to put their car foward! Thats as fair as i can say, as a company we dont want our future schedule ripped off by competitors from reading my posts on a car owners club.

There will be nowt chavvy or Max Power about it! and it will not be featured on any TV show, or released on DVD for sale in the UK.

It is however a chance to get your car professionally photographed with or without a Fit girl in shot! and your expenses paid, i honestly cant say fairer than that.

All information will be disclosed to anyone wishing to put their car foward! Thats as fair as i can say, as a company we dont want our future schedule ripped off by competitors from reading my posts on a car owners club.

There will be nowt chavvy or Max Power about it! and it will not be featured on any TV show, or released on DVD for sale in the UK.

It is however a chance to get your car professionally photographed with or without a Fit girl in shot! and your expenses paid, i honestly cant say fairer than that.

Perhaps you could make your intentions known to a moderator. Although I'm sure if I ask the other mods, I'll find one who has been consulted ;)

Mike

What about those of us that like to keep our cars standardish with subtle mods to improve the look of an already stunning car. No one ever has bikini clad chicks draped over ours :tongue:

I'm going to start my own monthly magazine "Standard(ish) car monthly"

http://www.jwwebdev.co.uk/Supra/Respray/16.jpg

plug over>

:D

Can I drape over your bonnet? That's stunning! (And i'm only 47 and look good in a bikini...ahem....allegedly)