The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally got De-limiter

Firestorm

After seeking advice over the crappy ones they sell on ebay.. i decided just to go ahead and get a Thor Speed de-limiter and speedo convertor! oh and to boot i got 5 litres of black carpet dye! soo yay! gonna be busy for the next week or so.. but will be good after wards.. i here they thor ones come hightly recommended.

Hi Steve,

Mate that be awesome you are the master at this. would u be for helping me install it when it comes. ordered it yesterday so maybe like next week if your free.. theres defintly some beers in it for you :D

p.s and id probably mess it up :( ... at least i try lol

Hi Steve,

Mate that be awesome you are the master at this. would u be for helping me install it when it comes. ordered it yesterday so maybe like next week if your free.. theres defintly some beers in it for you :D

p.s and id probably mess it up :( ... at least i try lol

Yeah can do mate, things are pretty hectic in the next couple of months, but I'm sure I can squeeze you in. :D

well seeing as i didnt get one at the meet! i felt left out :(

hows she running.. anything new?

Waiting for TrickTT (Rich) to fit me in for a slightly overdue service - hence I ws keeping the miles down at the meet, sorry chap. I also had no traction control and no grip! lol