The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where do I get my Shiney bits from NOW.

hodge

As some of you may know im a bit partial to shiney bits in my engine bay. Now Colin (Colsoop) has decided to call it a day, what am I going to do.

Not only was Colins work floorless but the turnaround was really quick, most of the time I received my parts back in a week.

Any recomendstions or anyone on here can help me with this.:taped:

As some of you may know im a bit partial to shiney bits in my engine bay. Now Colin (Colsoop) has decided to call it a day, what am I going to do.

Not only was Colins work floorless but the turnaround was really quick, most of the time I received my parts back in a week.

Any recomendstions or anyone on here can help me with this.:taped:

Id like to now the answer to this too :)

was supposed to me done today but my bro has put work on before them. So been told no later than monday and ill drop it off monday night, when im up lynz's. Gonna leave the protective coating on so you may need to clean the edges of the plate where the laser has melted the plastic film.

just got my little switch plate back to see what the laser etching is like and you know what you give some one a simple drawing and you get something silly back lol.

Anyone ever heard of a PIFF pump?

yes and the rad and oil one was supposed to be fan not pump too.

Cleaned the fuel pump when material is laser etched you sometimes get a small build up.

I did look in to bringing the chroming in house a year or so back. The health and safety regulatiuons are crippling though so left it to a 3rd party to do.

If you are patient and prepared to accept some failure based costs to begin with you can get some good results from a kit.

Just be aware of storing and disposing of the nasty chemicals used also the right protective gear for the job !

I can still have polishing done what are you after

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=145369

how much would cost to have the most of the visual parts done

Intake, cams turbo pipes, them little pipes that run over the top of the turbo pipes (near where you fit your hks ssq) and the rad pipe and any thing else that is easy to see, Im not to bothered about having every thing done i just want my bay to look clean :D

We used to do it before Col decided to do it but had it outsourced, were are now thinking of bringing it in house. Going to take us a while to get the kit and get set up though, depends how long you can wait!

Gaz.

Will you be able to do non supra/jap stuff? Was thinking of giving the Tuscan engine bay a bit of colour and shine when I get one...