The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats up with the front end of this Supra

Guest essex_jamie

Hmmm, it was once a stock front bumper from the looks of it, with some chav'd-to-the-max vents cut into the part above the number plate, and some side-duct stick on grills.

Buy the car, replace the front bumper, petrol cap, 'eye brows' (god I hate those!) and those nasty 3 spoke alloys and you'll have a nice car.

that is truley awfull, why do people look at light eyebrows and think its a good idea?? Its modding for the sake of it! If I walked past that on the street, I would find it hard not to take it appon myself to rip the eyebrows and fuel cap sticker off and burn them.. :D

Guest essex_jamie

It is shocking and as you said why oh why these stick on or dick on as i call them parts ie eyebrows because only dicks stick them on.

My fist thought was he was on his way to McDonalds for a cruise and on his way drove threw Halfords and stuck various Fast and Furious items to his once nice Supra