The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi

Guest nutter

Guest nutter

Hi people,

Im Thomas from North Wales curretly seeking a supra, thought it would be polite to say hi before posting.

I got pointed to this site by a lad called dan who has a black one, hes been giving me some help on them before i came here with no knowledge of what was wat in these cars.

Im looking for preferably a grey aerotop with cruise control, and the beige leather if i can find it, otherwise it will be a british TT. Got about 4-5K to spend atm, but want to find the right one.

Could part ex my 52 plate honda fireblade for a supra if anybody was interested?

anyway hi :)

You will get an N/A Aero for your 5k, but TT UK specs are quite expensive, you won't get a good one for that if one at all. And N/A Aeros don't come with cruise control, you would have to get a GZ aero which go for 7k and upwards and it is only the UK spec, I believe, that came with the beige leather.

Good luck with your search :)

Hi people,

Im Thomas from North Wales curretly seeking a supra, thought it would be polite to say hi before posting.

I got pointed to this site by a lad called dan who has a black one, hes been giving me some help on them before i came here with no knowledge of what was wat in these cars.

Im looking for preferably a grey aerotop with cruise control, and the beige leather if i can find it, otherwise it will be a british TT. Got about 4-5K to spend atm, but want to find the right one.

Could part ex my 52 plate honda fireblade for a supra if anybody was interested?

anyway hi :)

I would imagine that it's Dannosupra you have been speaking to? We were out with him at the weekend.....:) Do a search for "pancake".....;)

Your list is going to be difficult to obtain. Not many grey aerotops around. Better to get a cheap one and get it the way you want it!

H.

Guest nutter
You will get an N/A Aero for your 5k, but TT UK specs are quite expensive, you won't get a good one for that if one at all. And N/A Aeros don't come with cruise control, you would have to get a GZ aero which go for 7k and upwards and it is only the UK spec, I believe, that came with the beige leather.

Good luck with your search :)

Thanks yeah dan told me that the beige leather was UK only, but i was hoping somebody mite have put it in their aerotop, but i think i mite be narrowing my search down too far but as i said not in a rush so its gotta be the right car and my budget is going up everymonth aswell so its just a matter of time and patience.

I would imagine that it's Dannosupra you have been speaking to? We were out with him at the weekend.....:) Do a search for "pancake".....;)

Your list is going to be difficult to obtain. Not many grey aerotops around. Better to get a cheap one and get it the way you want it!

H.

Yep thats the man dannosupra. Hmmmm i just feel like a grey car for a change, but im open to virtually any colour apart from red. Mite be my best bet to do all the work that way it makes her my own aswell

I think only the UKs came with the beige leather interior. Don't mind being corrected if not though!

Welcome to the club. May catch you on a pancake run coming to a Welsh mountain near you soon :D

Ill do a search now for the pancake run, btw does it explain why its called that on the thread?

Thanks for your warm welcomes :)

Thanks yeah dan told me that the beige leather was UK only, but i was hoping somebody mite have put it in their aerotop, but i think i mite be narrowing my search down too far but as i said not in a rush so its gotta be the right car and my budget is going up everymonth aswell so its just a matter of time and patience.

Yep thats the man dannosupra. Hmmmm i just feel like a grey car for a change, but im open to virtually any colour apart from red. Mite be my best bet to do all the work that way it makes her my own aswell

Ill do a search now for the pancake run, btw does it explain why its called that on the thread?

Thanks for your warm welcomes :)

Dan knows his cars mate. Knows his pancakes too.:D Welcome to the club. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi and welcome to the club. Loads of info on here. As H has already said do a search for pancake and you will see we often come up to Noth Wales.:)

Where by are you exactly? Im between welshpool and oswestry.

Whilst the Welsh roads are a pleasure to drive on and the views can be spectacular, the aim of the day is the Dutch Pancake house in the middle of nowhere :D