The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS VALCON CAMS (VVTI only)

Darren

darren as far as i know i dont think anyone on the board has modded a vvti that far yet, i think urs and robs bpu'd cars are as far as anyone has gone so far, but i could be wrong so id be interested to know too as these seem to be the only readily available cams for the vvti

like i say i may be wrong though cos there were a few people who i hadnt spoken to before who replied to the vvti owners thread i started so we might find someone :)

shame nathan doesnt post anymore as tdi seem quite involved with the hks stuff and i think they may have worked on some high power vvti's

perhaps chris wilson may have come across a car with these on?

yeah i hear what u r saying, always best to see for yourself or get an independant opinion

thats the problem with the vvti not enough data and the usual source (the yanks who can afford to test everything out) dont have any vvti's, so cant get the feedback off them as u can with non vvti's