The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photo shop bonnet request

BIG BLUE

I would really appreciate it if anyone could photo shop a Top Secret bonnet onto any nose cone photo of my car?

Would like to see how one looks and even how one painted / unpainted may look......

Thanks if anyone can help

your car is lush! what colour blue is that it looks amazing!

Most the copys ive seen do but id imagine a real one would be ok.

I was thinking the same TBH - I'd be very shocked if TS let them go if you had to remove the shroud but reading that thread tells another story. I didn't see anywhere that the bonnet he had was a copy? And paul mac mentions having a similar issue so I dunno?

I didn't see anywhere that the bonnet he had was a copy? And paul mac mentions having a similar issue so I dunno?

mine is a copy but a home made one using a stock bonnet, i did go a bit mad and wanted the deepest vents i could get, but they fouled the fan shroud, turbo/air filter intake and the intercooler pipe to the plenum which all needed addressing, when i originally scaled the TS bonnet i measured the vent depth at about 25-30mm whereas mine is about 45mm so i would not think the genuine TS would foul and if it did it would be a nats todger, some pics to give you an idea of the depth it requires to start fouling under bonnet

bonnet 010.jpg

bonnet 018.jpg

front 104.jpg

• 2 years later...
Guest jules by beads

Hi

I am thinking of doing similar, I have a TS bonnet but am thinking of spraying it, could someone please photoshop the bonnet the same red as the body?

Cheers

Edited by Pixelfill
embedded images (see edit history)