The mkiv Supra Owners Club

castle combe

dcarrter21

You seen the pictures from the Marham Track day?? Wouldn't be my idea of a Fun weekend, if I had to go for a respray afterwards ;)

You wouldnt normally hit 200 mph at combe (or anywhere near!), and its not likely you would get anywhere near the number of chips either, different surface at Marham afaik.

Marham isnt the average trackday :)

The lovely Anja is suggesting i would stack my Supra (I think)

No, the lovely Anja wasn't suggesting that since N/A's don't go to fast anyhow. ;)

:hide:

PS: No offence intended to anyone, just like winding up Blackie. ;)

You wouldnt normally hit 200 mph at combe (or anywhere near!), and its not likely you would get anywhere near the number of chips either, different surface at Marham afaik.

Marham isnt the average trackday :)

Oki ;)

I am going up with a neighbough (drives a 300z Nissan) and I think I have bought some track time off his mate who can't go now. I don't know why I am risking my new supra though, last time I was at Castlecombe on a track day some twat in a metro lost it on a corner and ploughed into me :rolleyes:

Anyone know who does trackday insurance?

I've got 3 sessions booked (been fully booked for some time now as Combe's biggest event of the year).

Forecast not looking too healthy for a TT, but I should know my way round there by now, so hoping to stay out of trouble.

Will be driving like a granny if its wet ;)

H

Thats always the problem with these open for all days, there are too many Chav types who buy a £200 car, drop the suspension then drive like an idiot with no consideration for anything else on the track.

carl

Sounds like you've met my old manager then :D

Last I heard he'd picked up a Rover 420 or something for about £150 for tracking at Coombe and Goodwood. He said he enjoys worrying the Ferrari owners and the like with his sheds :rolleyes:

well it wasnt to bad a day considering the weather!

was the wide arch orange chargespeed supra the real one as seen in max power or was it a copy? the real one has a huge single turbo conversion! it didnt look to fast?!

there was only like 4 supras there! about 40 skylines and uncountable scoobys :) ha ha

well it wasnt to bad a day considering the weather!

was the wide arch orange chargespeed supra the real one as seen in max power or was it a copy? the real one has a huge single turbo conversion! it didnt look to fast?!

there was only like 4 supras there! about 40 skylines and uncountable scoobys :) ha ha

Yeah it was the real thing, The bloke Steve has only just bought it so he was taking it steady on the track and one time around his son was driving it and dont think he has a licence yet so he was even slower. Up close i wasnt sure i actually liked it that much, not sure on it, nice areas like the big single but its all so boxy like, dont look like a supra much if you know what i mean but it might grow on me yet needs a brighter colour or something. My Supra was there but parked in the loners corner miles from anywhere, didnt have a stand pass.