The mkiv Supra Owners Club

saying hi now im a payed up memeber lol

Guest mattsupra

Guest mattsupra

First of all thanks to all who have greated me and said hi etc on my other posts before i became a full member

i have a 94 import n/a with 19"s, lowered, front bomex bumper and veliside skirts smothed in, full 1 and 2 de cat pipe with full stainless exhaust (forgot name of it sorry lol) with a full ice install being done as i type (well when i get off here anyways lol)

i want to change my user name is this possible?

got some pics but please note i have removed the supra stickers down the side and when i can get a chance ill post some pics of the supra without them

cheers

matt

Guest mattsupra

thaks guys for the comments

DannyB the pics of the car are taken from the previous owner and he lived in Coventry so unless your out that way often i dont think you would have seen it lol

im from sunny Grimsby Danny where i dont see a lot of supras which is a good thing coz when i got my skyline r33 there popped up loads everywhere

i forgot to mention its just had a £3500 re-spray with extra mettalic in it with a total strip down inc lights,doors,bonett,boot,bumpers the whole nine yards so its as new on the outside n very good on the inside too and the paint has only been done less than 3 weeks so all in all a very clean n/a jspec

ive asked a mod about changing my name so fingers crossed lol

thanks again

matt

Guest mattsupra

sorry marcAB10 the pics of the supra now are with the new re-spray and i hoped you might think they was tooo lol

the supra is mint without one scratch (tempting fate here ) and no dents or anything as like i say its been totally stripped n done by a company who repair cop cars n ambulances etc so have to be mint and done propperly

im new to supras and this forum has given me a real insite to all i needed to know so thanks again and all the info etc on here is great

matt

Guest mattsupra
i did think the car looked very clean :)

it was just when you mentioned the pics being from the previous owner.

Top work tho.. :thumbs:

no worries lol

and yes it was the second thing i did after buying her

the 1st was wash it when i got home as its over 140mls away from where i got her n she was filthy so had to wash her n put her away in the garage lol

thanks again for the welcome peeps :D

Guest mattsupra

thanks vicky and stupra for the welcome

i noticed your from kent

i bought a pt cruiser from orpington not so long ago which i sold to buy the supra lol

i am thinking of getting spats but i like the look of her without them and gettting them painted the same silver would be a pain in the rear as the guy who painted my supra put more mettalflake in the paint so matching it now is gonne be a bummer to say the least

so not sure as if im putting them on or not but most probably will do lol

matt