The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi newbie here

Guest essex_jamie

Guest essex_jamie

Hi just joined this forum as i'm hoping in the near future to be owning a Supra if going to go non-turbo as i have had 7 turbo cars abd i'd just like a change for turbo power.

I'm from Essex my name is Jamie (as my user name suggests) i'm 25 and i currently own a Subaru Impreza Type RA that is a great car but is up for sale so i can purchase a Supra.

A little bit of my last 4 years car history is:

1986 Ford Esort RS Turbo (201BHP)

2003 Seat Leon Cupra R (265BHP)

1990 Ford Sierra RS Cosworth RWD (460BHP)

1998 BMW M3 Evo Convertiable (310BHP)

2000 Renault Clio Sport 172 (185BHP)

1994 Suabru Impreza WRX (300BHP)

1999 Suabru Impreza STI (280BHP)

1994 Toyota MR2 Twin Entry Turbo (260BHP)

1994 Subaru Impreza WRX Type RA (260-270BHP)

Next Supra :D

So hopefully i will be on here alot when i sell/swap/part exchange the Subaru and purchase a Supra

Guest essex_jamie

Hi thanks.

I'm done with turbo cars for a while fed up with tunning nd re-mapping, then rollingroads ession, then set-up's then live mapping, i have put my last years off time into my cars and dread to think the amount of money i spent i could have bought a few supercars by now spent over £30k on just my cosworth, just want a nice looking Supra.

If i get a Turbo i know i will just spank more time and money into it.

:hi: and :welcome:

Impressive list. The supra N/A is no slouch, 0-60 in around 6.5 - 6.3 sec but it has style and is a real head turner, sure you'll enjoy ownership when you find the right one. Have a look on our classified section, you'll get a nice one ;)

Linda

x

Guest essex_jamie

Thanks guys n girls hopefully I will be able to get one soon seen one that I really like but prob sell before i can sell my car, Subaru i great but they seem hard to sell due to fact insurance is so hard for anyone under 25, and alot of family people by subaru's now to drive there kids around in lol

Then again it has only been for sale 3 days lol, i'm inpaticent

Guest essex_jamie

Hi pig im from braintree nr chelmsford/colchester bang in the middle

Tomgeer hopefully in the near future that will be the case, reall lookin forwars to a supra not that there';s anything wrong with Impreza's, i just need a change. (an shoot me down but still the est car i have owned is the old ford cosworth, old schhol engineering at it's best, and hardore aswell lol)

Guest mattsupra

hi essex jamie

you might want to put a few pics of your subaru in the for sale section with p/x on it as you never know m8

im also new to the site and have just bought my first supra and i love it and ive had big hp skylines and all sorts inc my f150 pickup on 24"s so i know what you mean about spending money on cars etc lol

cheers

matt

Guest essex_jamie

cheers damanc i will be at some meets

matt-sounds nice motors there yeah all it is with cars money money money, i think even if i had a ferrari or porsche, id still mod it lol, all bout being different

Hi pig im from braintree nr chelmsford/colchester bang in the middle

Tomgeer hopefully in the near future that will be the case, reall lookin forwars to a supra not that there';s anything wrong with Impreza's, i just need a change. (an shoot me down but still the est car i have owned is the old ford cosworth, old schhol engineering at it's best, and hardore aswell lol)

10 mins from me then! Happy hunting, might be worth putting your scooby on pistonheads to shift it.

Hi thanks.

I'm done with turbo cars for a while fed up with tunning nd re-mapping, then rollingroads ession, then set-up's then live mapping, i have put my last years off time into my cars and dread to think the amount of money i spent i could have bought a few supercars by now spent over £30k on just my cosworth, just want a nice looking Supra.

If i get a Turbo i know i will just spank more time and money into it.

Welcome Jamie!

I would imagine that after seeing your list of cars you may be a wee bit diappointed with the low end performance of an NA. They are pretty quick at high revs but they do have their moments of feeling particularly slow!

H.

Guest essex_jamie

oh damanc it was yours think it was last saturday sounded and looked lovely,

Hi edd T

Hi havard i'm not loking for somethink too quick at the moment to be honest, i was thinking of the Supra N/A, Integra Type R or another M3 evo, but the vanosunit on M3 puts me right off there so dodgy an cost £2000 all in

oh damanc it was yours think it was last saturday sounded and looked lovely,

Hi edd T

Hi havard i'm not loking for somethink too quick at the moment to be honest, i was thinking of the Supra N/A, Integra Type R or another M3 evo, but the vanosunit on M3 puts me right off there so dodgy an cost £2000 all in

In which case the NA will be the best looking car of all those listed. Unless you want to pay silly money for a DC5.

There are plenty of nice NA's about at the moment!

H.

Guest essex_jamie

Havard thts what i thought and no i dontl ike dc5, too fat compared to a jdm spec'd dc2, thats the only integra i would have,

On the honda tst track the DC2 whipped the DC5 shocking when there new model is worst then the first