The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks to Tony and Ryan

Wez

Hey All,

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to Ryan and Tony for the work they put in on my car this weekend, above and beyond, top guys.

My trackday at Marham finished early on Sat with my new rad punctured in about 5 places, the stones mashed the core. With Ryan and Tonys help we managed to stop most of the leaks at Marham with some Advice from CW.

Tony then offered me his rad so we all jumped in Ryans audi and headed for Oxford, once there we collected the rad, ate chinese and slept.

Early sunday morning back on the road from oxford to norfolk, once back in norfolk we set about changing the rad, Tony and Ryan have cleary done this before and 30min later I was road testing and heading back Marham.

:thumbs: Big thanks guys :thumbs:

No worries mate. Was gutted I couldn't get that exhaust back on for you also.

Someone in a fiesta or something was driving past and saw Ryan and me walking along carrying your entire exhaust back to your car and took a picture. That would be funny as hell to see!

No worries mate. Was gutted I couldn't get that exhaust back on for you also.

I had a cracking weekend so no big deal, my misses wasnt please about going home in the back of a recovery lorry though :(

Hopefully get it up on a ramp this week and check out whats needed, the RAF police were very helpful and said let them know about the damage as they are insured.

Someone in a fiesta or something was driving past and saw Ryan and me walking along carrying your entire exhaust back to your car and took a picture. That would be funny as hell to see!

:lol: