The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone near by

J_Supra_07

I have seen anther red sup a few times now and just wanted to now who is near by i love seeing other sup's on the road.

iam Jason iam from old ST mellon in cardiff,

work in city center

will also be seen in newport alot as my g/f lives there.

Post if your near by.

I have seen anther red sup a few times now and just wanted to now who is near by i love seeing other sup's on the road.

iam Jason iam from old ST mellon in cardiff,

work in city center

will also be seen in newport alot as my g/f lives there.

Post if your near by.

hiya mate i am joseph, i live in llanishen, not far from st mellons, go through the lisvane lanes and you are in llanishen, been through newport road a couple of times, might not be me you are thinking but i own a modified 1993 red mk4 supra n/a, not complete yet but getting there. want to get a hold of me my e-mail is [email protected]

hiya mate i am joseph, i live in llanishen, not far from st mellons, go through the lisvane lanes and you are in llanishen, been through newport road a couple of times, might not be me you are thinking but i own a modified 1993 red mk4 supra n/a, not complete yet but getting there. want to get a hold of me my e-mail is [email protected]

yeh i know were lisvane is. is cool at there are so meany supra close by and never norm see any on the rd's. yeh will defo get in thouch but i added your email. hopfuly see ya soon

im near.

iv missed you so meany times bud every meet iv been to you ether gone early or havent come, and every meet you,v gone to i havent been abal to make it.

gutted ur selling her up tho, from the pics she looks a clean motor, would of loved to of seen her, want you getting next?

Guest Angry Koala
do you atened any japwales meets? are you going to japfest?

Just been to the one japwales meet at jn30. Went with Baz - were a couple of Soops there but not many.

Going to Japfest - whether or not it's in the Soop will be decided by whether or not my alloys have been refurbed and the car mopped by then!

hello there fella.

nice to see you have joined up.

baz

thought it was about time mate! lol

Just been to the one japwales meet at jn30. Went with Baz - were a couple of Soops there but not many.

Going to Japfest - whether or not it's in the Soop will be decided by whether or not my alloys have been refurbed and the car mopped by then!

ill see you at japfest then. wont be abel to make this japwales meet cos iam flying to Daminican next week.