The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First step's always hardest...

Guest alex_p

Guest alex_p

Hey all,

Ive been lurking around for a few weeks and after seeing a very nice white supra in my local high street today thought I'd say hi. Anyway, thats enough about me, lets talk about me... :p

My real passion for cars has come from Land Rover's, and over the last year I've rebuilt a Defender 90 with an eye for getting it dirty. And it's been very good year ;) I wont go into its specs, I'd be here for days, all I'll tell you is it's put a pretty large hole where my bank account used to be.

At the moment I don't have my own supra, but that'll be changing in the next couple months when I can afford what I want. I'll be looking for a UK spec manual with low mileage and in the best condition I can find, from there the modifications will start....

Cheers,

Alex

P.S. Heres my landy (left hand one)... :notworthy

(dead link, look down)

Hello and good luck with the search when the time comes - there has been a bit of a strange period recently where a few UK spec manuals have been up for sale. Not sure what you consider "low mileage" but you might have to wait a little while to get one that ticks all the right boxes :)

...I'll be looking for a UK spec manual with low mileage and in the best condition I can find, from there the modifications will start....