The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey chaps i a quick update on things

Firestorm

hey guys

rite okay, many of you saw my post bout by new front tyres etc .. well went to have the geometry and the chap before who had lowered the car by so much. that it means that they cant bring the camber in anymore.. yippe! just as well i put cheap tyres on cos im gonna go through tyres pretty damn quick.. this means my suspension ideas now jump to the top of my list! so tein super streets i think will have to go then the car can be raised and camber brought in,

rite now im currently takin the majority of my interior out.. the carpets up and the back seats and passenger seats out... you may ask y.. cos im curious to whats goin on.. and i need to clean and put the stereo cables that the guy b4 me installed.. they need to be taped down so that its more secure.. dash in the process of coming out to be pepared to be cleaned and then i will be looking at respraying my dash..

ive also found... my active spoiler buttons.. which i didnt know i had on my jspec RZ?? maybe i didnt relise that the jspec had active spoiler.. but more to the point my boost controller was covering it and that was a b!tch to take off to find it.. im getting all these ideas on where to mount things on how i want them.. also noticed that loads of screws missing on things.. so im glad im giving the car a shake down cos its helping me understand things and also increasing the amount i have to spend on it (on unecessary things).

oh and il put a few pics up in few hours of stuff ive been doing.. ya never know mite interest a few ppl lol :tongue:

oh and finally someone mite be able to offer some advice on this one. when the car was up on the ramp i took the time to go underneath the car and take look at whats was goin on under ther.. found that the gearbox and diff was covered in oil.. so i must be leaking oil.. not a great deal but it was oily underneath...diagnoisis and action please lol

keep it metal

Pete

what suspension are you running at the mo?

and with regards to oil, is it dripping with ooil or could it be the special coat toyota put on to help protect it?

ah that be it then.. nope wasnt dripping.. so thats all good then! :D

Suspension= Toyota Bilstein (yellow shocks)