The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help plz with bodykits?

TRACIE_LOU

hi guys

can anyone give me some recomendations about where or who to buy bodykits from ive seen a few i like.. there is car mad styling (ebay)that has some stuff idealy i like the oem style but seems really hard to get??... other ones i see are bomex...would it be odd to mix and match?... not sure i want complete front bumber maybe just splitter? plus side skirts and rear spats has anyone got anything from andys auto sport not even sure how i found that link now.. havent really got a fortune to spend as respray is needing to come forward top priority but obviously at same time dont want to be dissapointed etc etc?? help plz!!!

ps is there any car places around midlands where you can actually see stuff ie steering wheels etc??

To be honest most ebay stuff will not be ideal when it comes to fit. You are better off using a body shop such as Knight Racer. Though if its a front splitter you want this thread may help http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=145139&highlight=front+lip+ebay And this one shows off differant kit combinations http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=122254&highlight=body+kit If you are unsure of what a certain bumper etc is just ask and someone will tell you:)

thanks hoff ive just been looking at knight racer and they arent to far from us either a bonus! cheers for the links 2nd one is great to see lots more styles etc just need to make my mind up everything looks good .. thinking of just a splitter as im worried about humps and mini roundabouts etc lol:d

I think if you are going OEM spats and skirts a splitter would be a good choice. If you are having a full respray I would suggest waiting untill you can afford the splitter, skirts and spats so it can be all done at once. Especially if you are respraying the car silver as its hard to colour match silver. Thats only my opinion though as you are having the full spray:)