The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I know we have all just got home but NEXT MEET

buster

wile sent me a text and we were thinking maybe south hams and teanbridge area i no thease roads well thinking we have two opions someone comes up with a route ie.me or i could just lead your round and see where we end up there are loads of good pubs for food whats every one think???

We had a good blast the 2 of us !!

That's cause ya both Nutters :p

yer when i said next meet i ment like next little meet not event meet like 3or4 months away! and yer wile that was ace

Yeah, sure I know mate. Thing is we can't really afford to go like every month or so cause of Petrol going up and crap. Also as said previously I "BADLY" need to invest in two rear tyres. :(

But suggest away and we shall say yay or ney, init!

i know it not to do with the meet but buster where u on the news yesterday about a caravan fire?

??? :Pling:

Carlos as you are over torpoint do you know of a car show over Mount Edgcombe some time in the year ?

Ive heard of 1 but know nothing about it .Could you dig around and see what you can find ? ;)

Cheers for meeting me in Bude Dumfbacke :p

:rlol:

You honestly thought after the week I am having I was at ten to seven at night going to jump in my car all excited to go and meet you in Bude????

Mate I had half a leg in my nice deserved bath at that point. :p

Besides you didn't even bring the Supra you came on a lame Bike :blink:

Oh and I am almost out of Petrol and according to Hemmjohnny Bude ain't got any V-Power at the moment. So shuuurruupp you.

:rlol:

You honestly thought after the week I am having I was at ten to seven at night going to jump in my car all excited to go and meet you in Bude????

Mate I had half a leg in my nice deserved bath at that point. :p

Besides you didn't even bring the Supra you came on a lame Bike :blink:

Oh and I am almost out of Petrol and according to Hemmjohnny Bude ain't got any V-Power at the moment. So shuuurruupp you.

Sorry :(

yes it was me on tv the onlt reson i didnt reply was coz my phone lines also went up in the fire not fun but good to watch !!!

Thank god your ok and thank god there isn't two of you as I am sure Devon and Cornwall couldn't cope with that. :rlol: