The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New owner - Denmark

bamboo rocket

NEW: Can't recommend dealing with Topspec!!!! - PM me to know more................

Hallo

I am a non-UK member – from Denmark.

Have now after almost 6 months of searching finally found a Supra.

The car we have found is a 1996 RZ with some nice mods already made and a good looking body kit with top secret front bumper. Not sure about the rear veilside spoiler – what do you guys think?

Have always owned Toyota – Started with a Corolla then Celica and own a MR2 now (up for sale) – And now finally I will get a Supra and a TT at that :eyebrows:

Now I just have to wait about 2 months or so before it is on the road here in Denmark. Can’t wait. :(

Thanks to all for the huge amount of information that can be found here and all the parts that are available.

Have already ordered the first item from a trader on this page.

I will be visiting this page frequently!

Best regards

..Bamboo Rocket..

CIMG8371.JPG

Edited by bamboo rocket
Can't recommend dealing with Topspec! (see edit history)

Guest RHDSupra203
Hallo

I am a non-UK member – from Denmark.

Have now after almost 6 months of searching finally found a Supra. A big thanks to Marc Calvera at Topspec imports – for his patience with me. Can highly recommend dealing with Topspec.

The car we have found is a 1996 RZ with some nice mods already made and a good looking body kit with top secret front bumper. Not sure about the rear veilside spoiler – what do you guys think?

Have always owned Toyota – Started with a Corolla then Celica and own a MR2 now (up for sale) – And now finally I will get a Supra and a TT at that :eyebrows:

Now I just have to wait about 2 months or so before it is on the road here in Denmark. Can’t wait. :(

Thanks to all for the huge amount of information that can be found here and all the parts that are available.

Have already ordered the first item from a trader on this page.

I will be visiting this page frequently!

Best regards

..Bamboo Rocket..

why do you have to wait two months before it's on the road?

Welcome!

Marc:

Yes think you are right that the OEM spoiler will look good.

RHDSupra203:

The car has to bee transported from Japan to the UK – then tax and vat (vat is 25 % in Denmark) so cheaper to pay in UK. Then it has to be transported to Denmark and made ready for Danish car inspection (LHD headlights). Then I have to pay Danish registration fee – not a joke – it will be roughly 13.000 £ :unfair::(